Residence formerly owned by director Robert Aldrich is for sale. It includes a pool designed by Lautner.
The graceful Stevens Residence is featured in the LA Times.
A British magazine has dubbed the Chemosphere one of “the most iconic houses of the twentieth century”.
The Foundation bookstore is back in operation (it was disabled by Amazon when a California law prohibited it. The law has since been repealed.). Go there for a painless way to benefit both you and the Foundation.
More in this category:
- Carling House for Rent
- Polin House for Sale
- Elrod Residence Featured in British Airways Magazine
- L.A. Times Covers Imminent Shusett Demo
- The Annotated Bibliography: bio and biblio in one
- Italian Photographer of Sheats-Goldstein Featured in LA Times
- Leland Lee Photographs on Display in Palm Springs
- Article on Leland Lee Features Elrod Photographs
- Martha Stewart Visits Elrod Residence
- A blast from the chemosphere past
- Update: Swiss magazine focuses on Schwimmer residence
- Pensacola’s forgotten treasure: the round house
- Wolff house featured in 2007 magazine
- Harpel house Hollywood featured in L.A. Times
- What are they saying?