The John Lautner Foundation
Four dinners in Lautner homes were offered at last July’s Gala at the Harpel residence.
**UPDATE: SOLD OUT.** The Desert Hot Springs Motel, now called Hotel Lautner, will be open to registered visitors February 19, from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. Reservations can include membership in the Foundation or a dinner in the famous Two Bunch Palms Resort in Desert Hot Springs.
Registration is open for the special event at the Harpel residence.
More in this category:
- Save These Dates!
- In her own words
- Special Exhibit News
- Website for new Lautner documentary now online
- John Lautner Foundation members invited to special reception
- Tour firm offers single-day Lautner tour
- Films featuring Lautner buildings to screen in July
- New documentary on Lautner to screen in September
- Panel discussion on Lautner and others in July
- The John Lautner Foundation News
- Hammer and Mak Center join to offer tours of Lautner buildings
- Archive preservation proceeds painstakingly
- Models proceed apace
- Get on the mailing list
- Artez Academy of Architecture expedition
- Reminder about the archive
- Eisele Guest House: a forgotten treasure
- Membership changes
- The Foundation and current tv
- Become a member
- Where the money goes
- Foundation memberships
- Foundation projects
- The archive
- The mission
- Where the JL Foundation is today
- Frequently-asked Questions
- Foundation events